Remarkable Movie Scenes

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaganMcLoud

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
1 of my favorite most memorable movie scenes is from Django Unchained.  The KKK posse are preparing to ambush Django and his German hitman friend.  They place hoods over their heads and discover they can barely SEE through the holes cut into their hoods.

Found this transcript online: 

KKK leader: Damn, I can?t see fuckin? shit out of this thing.

KKK man in group: Are we ready or what?

KKK leader: Ah, hold on. I?m fuckin? with my eyeholes. Shit, just makin? it worse (yanks off hood).

KKK fat man: Who made this goddamn shit?

KKK man: Willard?s wife.

Willard: Well, make your own goddamn mask!

KKK leader: Look, nobody?s saying they don?t appreciate what Jenny did.

KKK man: Well, if all I had to do was cut a hole in a bag, I could?ve cut it better than this.

KKK man: What about you, Robert? Can you see?

Robert: Not too good. I mean, if i don?t move my head, I can see you pretty good, more or less, but when I start ridin?, the bags movin? all over and I?m not lying.

KKK fat man: Shit, I just made mine worse. Anybody bring any extra bags?

Willard: No, nobody brought an extra bag!

KKK fat man: I?m just asking!

KKK old man: Do we have to wear ?em when we ride?

KKK leader: Well, shitfire! If you don?t wear ?em as you ride up, that just defeats the purpose!

KKK man: But I can?t see. I can?t breathe in this fuckin? thing. And I can?t ride in this fuckin? thing.

Willard: Well, fuck y?all. I?m going home! You know, I watched my wife work all day getting thirty bags together for you ungrateful sons of bitches and all I can hear is criticize, criticize, criticize! From now on, don?t ask me or mine for nothin?! (Willard leaves.)

KKK leader: Now, look let?s not forget why we?re here. We gotta kill a nigga over that hill there. We gotta make a lesson out of him.

KKK fat man: Ok, I?m confused. Are the bags on or off?

KKK man: I think, we all think the bags was a nice idea, but not pointin? any fingers (pause), they could?ve been done better, so how about no bags this time, but next time, we do the bags right? And then we go full regalia!

KKK leader: Wait a minute, I didn?t say no bags.

KKK fat man: But nobody can see.

KKK leader: So?

KKK fat man: So, it?d be nice to see.

KKK leader: Goddamn it, This is a raid. I can?t see. You can?t see. So what? All that matters is can the fuckin? horse see?! That?s a raid!

*Please share your own favorite movie scene here, whether it be comedic, edge-of-your-seat suspense, or just basically a favorite for whatever your reason.

Latest posts