Audio Analogue

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Air

AVForums Super Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
I am very pleased and proud to announce that after many years Airmusic will be reunited with an old friend, Audio Analogue.

I also want to state it upfront that this change of ambassadors of Audio Analogue in SA from Achim and 13Hof to me and Airmusic was based on a friendly and constructive conversation between Achim and me. It makes sense for both of us in terms of how we are positioned, where our interests lie how we strategically are positioned.

I was the 1st agent of Audio Analogue when they were a young fledgeling company. After a visit to Tuscany, I ordered the 1st Puccini's SE and was very pleased with the sound, the industrial design and build quality. I never lost my admiration and affection for the Audio Analogue products and if a search is done on the forum many positive comments and support will be found. I also still have 2 Puccini SE that is in use in my own house.

Audio Analogue strategically drifted at times but I am very upbeat about their new direction since a year or 2 back where they went back to their roots, paying tribute to those classic integrated amplifiers the Puccini SE and Maestro albeit in new and improved guise, with the Puccini Anniversary and the Maestro Anniversary. I listened to both these designs during a recent visit to Europe and I am very excited about what I heard.

When I started out, my mentor in the business of hifi imparted the philosophy that one should only sell those products that one is willing to live with, well I have tried to stay true to this approach. My involvement with Audio Analogue continues along this approach! The 1st order has been placed.

Hope the Audio Analogue family will grow in SA