Author Topic: 4k Projector setup complete.  (Read 992 times)

Offline BiZKiT

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+15)
Re: 4k Projector setup complete.
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2018, 09:15:56 AM »
:dop: that answers everything, thank you.
Just making sure as they have all these optimal measurements etc etc but I know that I have felt that way when going to the cinema and sitting anywhere in the front 3 rows.

Nah as you see the pic that is where is sit, no need to move my head. As for eye strain the projector is set low, cinema mode with bulb on eco.

Offline tmavf

• Trade Count: (0)
  • AVForums Member
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2018, 12:12:52 PM »
Are you also going to supply video equipment along with the audio?

I find the A/C at the top of the screen distracting.  Serious question, have you considered spraying it black?

Offline BiZKiT

• Commercial Member
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2018, 04:59:38 PM »
Are you also going to supply video equipment along with the audio?

I find the A/C at the top of the screen distracting.  Serious question, have you considered spraying it black?

Yes i do full home cinema designs and install. As for the AC i have actually, its not bugged me but i have noticed it also.

Offline SAman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • AVForums Member
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2018, 08:34:23 AM »
Also seems to attract my attention but I suspect that's more the case of the pic making the aircon stand out rather than if you're actually sitting in the room?

Offline BiZKiT

• Commercial Member
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2018, 04:28:28 AM »
Also seems to attract my attention but I suspect that's more the case of the pic making the aircon stand out rather than if you're actually sitting in the room?

exactly