Author Topic: Listening Impressions - Audio Technica ATH-M70x  (Read 514 times)

Offline Tenflare

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Gaming on orthodynamics since 2006.
Re: Listening Impressions - Audio Technica ATH-M70x
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2018, 08:04:59 AM »

@Tenflare
Decent response :dop: I think you and I might get along well despite our disagreement, I feel a few key questions  and points were ignored, dodged perhaps misunderstood or communicated; I'll elaborate on those when I have time again, until then.

I think we would get along too. I know that I ignored certain points but you did upset me a bit so my immediate response was "F the headphones and get your own back."

It's water under the bridge. And like I said, I will try not to be confrontational from here on out. I also welcome any opportunity to learn from my peers on this platform because that is why I joined.

Nothing but love, guys.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Never use a graph when a good metaphor will do...

Offline pandaattack

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • AVForums Member
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2018, 02:14:42 PM »
Imo the ATH-M70X are the best headphones ever ma....  :Whoohoo:
I now own HD598's HD650s... Which automatically qualifies everything I have to say audio-wise. :D

Offline capetownwatches

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Iacta Alea Est
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2018, 02:58:56 PM »
Imo the ATH-M70X are the best headphones ever ma....  :Whoohoo:

Whoa there PandaNoob...I have to assume that you're being sarcastically contentious here (or should that be contentiously sarcastic)?

One cannot simply throw an opinion out there without backing it up however, so regardless, I'll bite...  :nono:

WHY are the ATH-M70X "are the best headphones ever ma..."!??   ;)

Congrats on the Senns btw - enjoy.

NFB11.32 - Little Dot MKll - Benchmark DAC1 USB
LCD2F-HD600-DT990Pro-K612Pro-K240S K171MKll-M4U2-Y50

Offline pandaattack

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • AVForums Member
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2018, 03:18:09 PM »
It's far too late to be contentious over here... It has gone beyond that, and surprisingly enough, simmered down quite fast.  :cleansound:

I just brought my can of fuel for the fire that was being made. Personally, I have never heard the M70X, and am quite interested to see where my 'listening experience' would place me in all these differing opinions.

I would assume, that they are most certainly NOT the best headphones ever made though.  :dop:
I now own HD598's HD650s... Which automatically qualifies everything I have to say audio-wise. :D