Spicy Cape Town Get Together(6 November)

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabet

R.I.P.
Reaction score
Seeing that I have been needled to arrange another Cape Town get together on a number of occasions, I thought of putting it out there and see how much interest there is.

A Spicy evening was suggested and as I also LOVE spicy food, its seems like a good idea. The logistics still have to be finalised(and Greg still has to persuade his wife ;D), but I was thinking of one of two dates being either 23rd October 2010 or 6th November 2010.

It will be held at our place(Somerset West/Strand) and if anyone would want to bring some of their equipment along, there is no problem(just bear in mind that you will have to carry it up the stairs ;) to our sound room) We live on a small holding and as such playing music is no problem at all.

The idea would be to have some curries(maybe two or three different varieties) as well as some non-spicy foods. The food can either be prepared by myself and/or (hopefully) Greg's wife or else we can arrange to have different dishes made by different people(which may be the easier way)

The basic idea would be to get CT members together, have some good company, some good food, lots of beverages and some good music.

Off course, as always, spouses and kids will be welcome.