Author Topic: FREE Project Turntable... Seriously  (Read 980 times)

Offline Ju_dy@RT

FREE Project Turntable... Seriously
« on: May 28, 2018, 03:02:43 PM »
... When you buy yourself a pair of Klipsch towers. ;) And no... the price is NOT loaded.  It's discounted.

With built in PHONO preamp, toslink (to plug in your TV), Aux, Bluetooth, PC/USB and SUB OUT... it could be all you would ever need.

NO EXTRA AMP/RECEIVER NEEDED.

Offline CAD

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • Keep Calm,Be Quiet and Listen to the Music
Re: FREE Project Turntable... Seriously
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 03:18:50 PM »
Interesting powered speakers and a good deal with the TT  :2thumbs:
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Ju_dy@RT

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 03:43:25 PM »
thank you sir! ... it honestly is... but then I'm a sucker for convenience!

Offline XL1000

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 06:07:28 PM »
Some very good reviews on this set.
Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. Plato

Offline Steerpike

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 10:52:51 PM »
You should never have a live guitar in the listening- or control room. Its strings will generate sympathetic vibrations.

Offline crasher

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 06:51:08 AM »
My sons drum set is in my room at the moment couldn't believe some of the vibrations and resonance they generate when the music is on

Offline Ju_dy@RT

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 12:05:32 PM »
You should never have a live guitar in the listening- or control room. Its strings will generate sympathetic vibrations.

Yes dad.
Give me a few minutes while I compose a very strong worded e-mail to the Klipsch Marketing department in the States.
It's just not on.

Offline JonnyP

• Gearslut Pro
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • To the centre of the city in the night
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 08:08:47 PM »
It is a bit reminiscent of the ‘Sting and his wife at home in their music room not being at all pretentious’ photo

Number 5 on this list https://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/the-most-pretentious-things-ever?utm_term=.ttNlNmMb3#.nrx018rA6
The Philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways.  The point, however, is to change it.

Offline Steerpike

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2018, 12:30:50 PM »
Give me a few minutes while I compose a very strong worded e-mail to the Klipsch Marketing department in the States.
It's just not on.

Suggest to them that if they need an instrument in the composition, they use something like a french horn or sousaphone, or maybe a glass harmonica. Something with no oscillating parts.  :pleasant: