Author Topic: Simply Italy and Max 1  (Read 997 times)

Offline Blue Bull

Simply Italy and Max 1
« on: May 25, 2018, 07:54:24 PM »
It is superb !!! Second time I have listened to this combination..and again I have to say simply stunning .This time on a Primare cd player.The first time on the small Rega.First time in a huge room,this time in a smaller room..doesnt matter.Works in both setups.
If you cant fault a system..its brilliant.Period  :thumbs:
Merlin VSM MXr Master BAM/Unison Research T25 /Mark Levinson 36/Sony 790/PS Audio UPC200/Transp Ultra PowerLink/SignalCable pwrcords/Monster M1500i M1000i/Transp Super MM2 sp c / Manley Stingray II/Revel M22/Cardas G Ref sp cable.The Gryphon Callisto 2100

Offline Wim

Re: Simply Italy and Max 1
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 09:13:27 PM »
Shees, you got my attention now.....Achim suggested the Simply Italy or Triode 25 for the Odeon Midas I bought from him. By the looks of it you have experience with both. Which one is your favourite? I might just plan a trip down to go have a listen. Dammit! And I said Christmas only....  :Ooooooh: :Ooooooh:

Offline JonnyP

• Gearslut Pro
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • To the centre of the city in the night
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 10:21:55 PM »
Triode 25 and Odeon Max 1 (IIRC) was like imps having fun with a piece of music, making it sound very dynamic and just bringing a smile to the face.
Are you waiting for loneliness to paralyse? Are you waiting for sister midnight to anaesthetise?

Offline achim

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Good brands in good hands
    • 13hof
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 05:21:23 PM »
Odeons Fidelio and Midas are great partners for Simply Italy oder Triode25 as well. In those price ranges they are my BIG BRAND MURDERS....  Max 1 & the Unisons included.... you cant get more for your money ..... not even 2nd or 3rd hand

EINE SIMPLY ITALY ist noch am Lager  ;)

Contact us to book a demo. - Twitter

Offline Wim

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 01:47:52 PM »
EINE SIMPLY ITALY ist noch am Lager  ;)

Ich bin immer noch arm   :sulky: :sulky:

Maybe I can make a plan, sell a body part or two.....

Will you make me a good package deal if I take that Hana cart as well? I am planning a Cape Town trip in the next month or two and will make sure I have an afternoon for a visit and a listen. Give this rubbery arm a final twist, maybe.....

Offline achim

• Commercial Member
    • 13hof
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2018, 10:37:23 AM »
..Wim...I look forward to meet and see you sooooooon.....

;)

Offline achim

• Commercial Member
    • 13hof
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 07:23:03 PM »
3 guys just now "overlooking" the availability and their finances for the legendary combination of a brand-new pair of Max 1 in cherry and either a Simply Italy or Triode 25.
Regarding the original packed and sealed Max 1s ...this will be the last pair available till april or march and I suggest to get these incredible speakers as soon your x mas bonus got paid out ;)

So I hope one of the 3 ..or maybe someone else will get these speakers.... and best with the new Triode 25 :cool:

Offline ron g

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 10:53:42 PM »

i am really very, very happy with my simply two anniversary + vivid v1.5 combo. fantastic match.
is it just me or have bitcoin people gone a bitquiet because its a bitdown? #bitter

Offline Wim

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 07:22:42 AM »
.........and best with the new Triode 25 :cool:

See, here he goes again! They look really good.   

The T25+Odeons are truely special. However, after paying 2 kids school fees for next year and the upcoming family holiday, any thoughts I might have are out the window. Maybe one day.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 07:31:16 AM by Wim »