Golf clubs

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Weston

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Hi guys
Before I advertise on gumtree etc, I just wanted to see if there are any forum dwellers that are looking for some clubs. I have had to make a tough call and give up golf due to my back. Whilst the recent discectomy has fixed the major problem, I still have a slight disc bulge at L4/L5 and there is a risk of full herniation if I continue playing. This is a tough call to make as I love the game and have been playing since I was 13 but only managed to break 90 for the first time earlier this year so ja, at least I managed to achieve one of my golfing goals ;D
No idea of price yet but I will have a full set (3-SW plus a lob wedge) of Ping i3 irons for sale (blue dot). Condition is good- the clubs are used but not abused!
If anyone is interested, let me know and I will get a fair price from a mate of mine who manages the Menlyn Proshop.

Cheers
Tiger Weston (no reference to being beaten by my missus or having cheated on her ;D)

Latest posts