A Sad Day

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schalk

For all colors of Music valveaudiosa.com
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Forgive me, but I have to share this. This little trooper was no beaty, yet she was a Princess of the canine type. For 16 years she ruled the roost of other dogs and doggies here. Always fun, yet she could drive the pitbull from her feeding bowl. She was priced at R40 in '94 at the petshop, and I bargained this down to R20 'cos she was plain fugly when she was a little baby dog. My darling daughter wanted her so there was no saying no. She crept into our hearts. Yet, she was a frail little doggy and over 16 years she'd cost us in the region of R4K5 in Vets' fees, All totalled from the records we keep on all our dogs' vet certificates. We love our dogs, they be FAMILY of the BEST kind.

Had to put her down today as she has now been deaf for almost a year, and just recently developed cataracts which impaired her sight a lot. A white milkyness in the eyes. She'd also lost a lot of weight since about 2 months ago, and was losing the race against time fast.

It was a really sad day for all of us. Till we meet again Wollie! We believe all dogs DO go to heaven..

Wollie.jpg