Warning - don't shop at Eastgate Levi Store!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stereo247

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
They are a franchisee and are not bound by any of the rules that govern the mother company (or our country for that matter!!!). Stick to the Cresta, Rosebank and Fourways stores - they are legitimate Levi stores - not a dishonest fly by night.

Manuj, the franchisee ops manager refused to honor a credit of R100 which we qualified for during their latest 'jeans exchange' promotion - during my rather rude telephone conversation with him I had to argue through excuses like:

(1) 'it was a donation' - MY REPLY: no Manuj, then I would have given it for free and not gotten a R100 credit from you;
(2) 'it was a competition' - REPLY: no Manuj, then I would have chucked my name in a hat and waited for a lucky draw;
(3) 'our system cant do it' - REPLY: ok so why did you give me only R50 then Manuj?
...the answer: wait for it - the store staff have to cough up the remaining R50!!!

BIG THANKS though to the Levi head office for trying to sort this out so promptly. The dishonest Eastgate Franchise won't see me again. THIEF!

Latest posts