An Introduction to Me, Philip - Once you get to know me, there is no escape..

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilipD

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

My name is Philip Dunkley, I am a 39 year old male, with a very serious issue of never being able to grow up, apparently!!
I am a self confessed tech junkie, and enjoy my Audio and Video, but probably not nearly as obsessed as some of the people on here.
I have put my system together over the last few years with no real plan or design, I just added when I needed.
My kit consists of the following : Onkyo NR727 Amp, Onkyo C-7030 CD Player, Mission M34i Front Speakers, M30 Rears, B&W AS250 SW, Jamo Centre and a REGA P2 Planar for all my Vinyl needs.
I also have a mini system consisting of a Cambridge NP30 Network Reciever and a Yamaha LSX-170 Speaker attached to it.
My main reason for joining this group is to decide which route I'm going in the future on my equipment and to learn from the massive pool of knowledge that I have clearly seen on this forum.
Hope to chat to you all at some point, but i'll be around and I'm sure we'll bump into each other at some point!

Adios