introduction of myself raj nair

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raj Nair

Reaction score
forum members
sincere apologies having not introduced myself . my name is raj nair i reside in dbn suburb chatsworth.
i was fortunate when i was a youngster i spent my holidays at my grandfathers farm . it was there that i was introduced to hifi . my grandfather had owned some lovely hifi kits mainly valve amps , quad 2s -sansui au111-and various  pioneer receiver amps not forgetting a few pie radiograms . my own fascination with audio escalated over the years having a brother who shared the same interest as myself together over the years i had enjoyed having owned some of the classic vintage gear- yamaha ns1000s - pioneer sx 1280 - gunther steinart 240 watt valve mono blocks paired with maggies 3 panel spk tymhony correction on spelling  dyno audio kit one and the kit two just but to name a few . currently i have a pair of dyna audio kit one which i have fallen in love over the years running with with a pair of ear mono blocks and a quick silver pre amp California audio labs cd player and a wadia dac my turntable is thorens td 124 mk2 with a sme 3009mk2 arm and shure v15 cart.