Author Topic: Monoprice Monolith Desktop Headphone Amplifier and DAC with THX AAA Technology  (Read 556 times)

Offline capetownwatches

Exciting new unit from Monoprice at $479.99:

It utilizes the THX AAA-788 amplifier design for an impressive 2x1500mW of high-powered amplification with the world’s lowest distortion and noise.

It also features the new flagship AKM AK4493 32-bit stereo Premium DAC with VELVET SOUND™ technology, Dirac Sensaround II decoding for an expanded larger than life soundstage
and a host of balanced, unbalanced, and digital inputs and outputs to ensure users have plenty of ways to connect their playback devices for a high-quality listening experience.

The AKM AK4493 is the new flagship 32-bit stereo Premium DAC. Digital input supports PCM inputs up to 768kHz and DSD input of 2.8MHz/5.6MHz / maximum 11.2MHz the industry's highest level.
Internal circuit employs a newly developed 32-bit Digital Filter for the ultimate in sound quality and musicality.

Kingrex HQ1-Benchmark DAC1 USB-NFB11.32-Little Dot MKll
LCD2F-HD600-DT990Pro-K612Pro-K240S K171MKll-M4U2-Y50

Online Nidri

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • Just go ahead and panic.

Offline Hi-Phibian

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+43)
  • I really prefer email, see my banner for address..
    • Croak Audio Exploration
Me neither. 
Proprietor of Croak Audio Exploration.
Fair, not crazy, cash paid for turntables and tonearms from Rega, Linn and Thorens.          http://www.croak.co.za