Author Topic: Pool Owners - quite a good idea for water recycling  (Read 778 times)

Offline kenvanraas

Re: Pool Owners - quite a good idea for water recycling
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2018, 11:18:05 PM »
This thread has been bothering me for a while now,
I think what i meant to say was "why not use your 'good circulated water now",and maybe then the fairest Cape can stretch/survive into to the next rain fall season.Why think you will have back up water in tanks/pools etc stored,when the poor ones are standing in front of a lorries for a quota water in April?(And that after you swam in/enjoyed your pool for another summer  :giggle:)
 :dop:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 11:32:59 PM by kenvanraas »

Offline Larry

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2018, 09:44:39 AM »
No worries - I understand your point, respect it and for the most part agree.

Mine is, I go to a huge effort to save water, use stored rainwater and use grey water.  If we ever get into a situation where we stand in queues for drinking water, it will likely be a somewhat dangerous, tense and inherently risky situation. 

With that in mind I have a wife and a small child, if I can avoid subjecting them to that risk I will without the slightest hesitation.  Achieving that end means conservation of my existing water resource.  If that means that I can have a swim in the dry season and save the infrastructure  of my pool then so be it!

Drink more wine and less water.... 🍷 🍾

Offline Shonver

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • Criss-cross rhythms that explode with happiness
    • Elipse (under construction)
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2018, 09:56:34 AM »
Everybody's trying to save water. and people are trying all angles. The latest being the Ebony and Ivory approach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_OEScmCK2w

DON'T PANIC
Capie