Recent Forum events

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

skinnyfat

It seems that emotions have raised their ugly heads again.

All comments and thoughts are duly noted and valid.

However, once again we are faced with the question - "Where do you draw the line ?" This is after all a public forum where the people WILL make and voice their opinions. When these opinions become offensive is very much subjective. Do we now start imposing rules and regulations WRT classifieds that you may only reply/respond to a thread in the classified section if you have something specific about the product to ask or have a genuine offer to make ?? (something I am NOT in favour of)

Or do we assume that comments made in jest are just that and are in no way intended to ridicule or to adversely effect the sale ??

We cannot, every time there is a wee bit of conflict resort to deleting posts, editing threads etc etc. This is what a forum is all about. It is my opinion that everyone should be entitled to speak their voice (within the bounds of civil, humane behaviour) If anyone is unhappy with anyone personally, please feel free to email me [email protected] , PM me or alternatlively if I am the cause of the problem Kay is also always available.

Please could you note your comments here.

Thank you

Greg