George Clooney Gives $14m To His Best Friends

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlleyCat

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
This has been on the news (paper, print, radio, the net, etc) the whole week :

www.bbc.com/news/magazine-42324356

I've got to find me some better friends!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"George's longtime BFF and former Casamigos Tequila partner explained how George showed his gratitude to the friends who went the extra mile for him when he was first starting out -- in a nutshell, he paid their taxes for the year and gave them $1 million each. All 14 of them. "There's a group of guys that we call 'The Boys.' George had called me and 'The Boys' and said, 'Hey, mark September 27, 2013 on your calendar. Everyone's going to come to my house for dinner," Rande explained (via E! News). The 14 men got to George's house, where a black suitcase was waiting for each of them around the dinner table. "George begins to say, 'Listen, I want you guys to know how much you've meant to me and how much you mean to me in my life. I came to L.A., I slept on your couch. I'm so fortunate in my life to have all of you and I couldn't be where I am today without all of you. So it was really important to me that while we're still all here together, that I give back. So I want you all to open your suitcases,'" George told them, according to Rande. They opened the cases and found cash. "Every one of us ? 14 of us ? got a million dollars. Every single one of us. We're in shock."
www.wonderwall.com/celebrity/photos/george-clooneys-gift-giving-game-point-plus-more-news-3011232.gallery

Latest posts