Currently available device to store my phone and contact numbers?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mafioso

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
In the past and over many years, I used two Sharp devices. The first one was called a Sharp Memo Master Alarm 500 and this one's display went 'dead' after a few years.

I then bought another Sharp device with similar functions described as a Sharp Electronic Organiser 64KB,

The same dead screen cr@p happened to this one as well after a few years. Fresh batteries were always used and these two useless things contain thousands of my phone and name contacts which is now inaccessible.

I know Casio made similar devices.

I eventually made contact with Sharp's representatives which cited the coming Christmas season as inability to assist me to either buy a new similar device or transfer data from the 64KB item or the repair the dead screen as they apparently dumped their spare parts for the 64KB items.

Does anyone know of any similar device where I can store my contacts' details? It doen't have to be Sharp - even Chinamade items will do ,

I'm not keen to use my phones to store these contacts.

Anyone?

Thanks

skollie

Latest posts