Time for a Little Honesty.... :-)

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
So I?ve been naively waiting for Tidal, Deezer or Spotify (or whomever) to supply an app for my Gen4 Apple TV.  Of course, its become clear that Apple aren?t going to let other providers have such a nice pretty platform to peddle their wares on next to Apple Music. 

Now don?t get me wrong, I?m a fan of the AppleTV, I think it?s a great product (if a little more pricey) and extremely slick compared to many other media players available.

However I cannot wait any longer, I need a music streaming solution and I?m somewhat cornered into using Apple?s music streaming service.  I?m not interested in doing it via Airplay from my phone, I want an app on the device for a variety of reasons.

The big question:  Is anyone using it?  Is there a real difference in sound quality compared to others solutions tested.

Some of you might say, ?why haven?t you just tried it??.  Well the short answer is ( :whistler:) I need to go to the effort of moving my iTunes account back to SA.  This requires me to jump through a few hoops in terms of securing my music etc?

Your thoughts will be appreciated.