Author Topic: Looking for a Sharp or Casio Electronic Organiser 64KB  (Read 116 times)

Offline skollie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Cableth make no differenth. Ith all in the plugth
    • Blue Angel
Looking for a Sharp or Casio Electronic Organiser 64KB
« on: December 10, 2017, 11:41:26 AM »
I've had two of these gadgets over many years and both their displays went dead after a few years and I lost all my contact phone numbers.

In recent days, I called may of Sharp Electronics phone numbers which now seems to trade as Seartec. where can i buy one of these things (new) as I prefer them to mobile phones? There was also a similar gadget made by casio.

thnks

skollie
If you don't like my principles, I have others - Groucho Marx

Online Drifter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • otherside of the Boerewors Gordyn ...
Re: Looking for a Sharp or Casio Electronic Organiser 64KB
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 12:24:12 PM »
Seartec used to be the sole distributor of Sharp products in SA until a few months ago when Sharp announced that they are returning to SA themselves.
Google brings up these contact details.

http://www.sharpsa.co.za/contact/

Offline skollie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Cableth make no differenth. Ith all in the plugth
    • Blue Angel
Re: Looking for a Sharp or Casio Electronic Organiser 64KB
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 12:42:44 PM »
Hello drifter

Thank you and a good Sunday to you.

I sent an email about this to an email address I found on the 'net to seartech.co.za and received an acknowledgement that they will revert.

In the past when they were still Sharp Electronics in Obs, they provided excellent service and downloaded all my contacts when the previous gadget's display died to my then new 64KB device I bought.

I have now printed Sharp's contact details from the link you supplied and will call them tomorrow. If need be and they still have these things, I will buy another one because these gadgets are very useful.

Regds and thanks once more.

skollie
If you don't like my principles, I have others - Groucho Marx