RGM customer testimonial

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzy

AVForums Super Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
I might just have the one of the oldest 350z and with 429000kms it was using 500ml of oil per tank. 3 months ago I decided rather fix it than replace, motivated by the high cost of everything. I googled '350z engine rebuild' and the 1st results page had RGM. I called them and Steve Green convinced me within 5mins that no one else locally could beat their experience on these cars.
Got it back last Wed. and I felt as good driving it home as I did the day i got it almost 14yrs ago! They went to town with rebuild: pistons, flywheel, clutch kit, radiator, brakes, window motors, front bumper respray, suspension bushes, shocks etc. They even spent 3 days cleaning it, mainly the engine.
There are still things I will take it back for next year as I didn't have the almost 200k they quoted to fix 'everything'. But I was impressed by their approach of going through every element instead of just focusing on the bare minimum engine rebuild.
Only 500km but I am so so happy with my 'new' car, highly recommend!

Latest posts