Whats more important..system or your car...?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodney_gold

R.I.P. 5 June 2018
Reaction score
i love cars..been a car guy all my life and raced and dragged quite a bit..had a v8 pimp your ride workshop as a sideline and have driven big v8s in various states of tune
BUT i no longer have the balls and conditioning ( had a quad bypass a year ago) to be a track or road warrior...I drive 400km a month.
I succumbed to an old supercharged v8 jag as my daily transport but got rid of  my collection of 2 corvettes and a camaro , about a bars worth and parlayed it into my system.
I could have got a barely 2nd hand fancy car like a benz 63 amg or a beemer etc.. but chose the hifi
I get 100x the pleasure from my hifi than from my cars..I spend at least 3 hrs a day in my  dedicated room and play on the net ,, work and listen to music.
The 4x a week that I do a 25 km return trip to work and back is always a challenge ...traffic...in fact my average speed over my ownership of the vehicle is 30kmh... i used to enjoy driving..now I hate it...

At any rate .. these days , my hifi is way more important than a car to me ... I wasnt always like that tho..

Latest posts