Author Topic: Can no longer login from ipad  (Read 184 times)

Offline Kemosabe

• Undertaker
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • AVForums Veteran
Can no longer login from ipad
« on: October 17, 2017, 09:58:19 AM »
Does anyone have a clue why my login credentials work on all windows pcs at home and work and on my Android phone but although my iPad mini used to allow me to login and I'd stay logged in indefinitely one day a couple months ago it just started telling me my password is invalid or some such thing. It's not a password entry problem as it's quite a simple password. Not a biggie. Would just like to know the trigger event that's rejecting the device.
DIY hi-fi: the journey is the destination.

Offline chrisc

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Cape Town Hi-Fi Club - listen with your ears
Re: Can no longer login from ipad
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 11:37:23 AM »
Try deleting the cache, cookies and history on the iPad

To clear your history and cookies, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
To clear your cookies and keep your history, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.
To visit sites without leaving a history, turn private browsing on or off.
When there's no history or website data to clear, the setting turns gray. The setting might also be gray if parental controls are set for websites. To check your settings, go to Settings > General > Restrictions, scroll to Allowed Content, then tap Websites.

Offline Kemosabe

• Undertaker
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • AVForums Veteran
Re: Can no longer login from ipad
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 09:30:07 AM »
Thanks for reply Chris. Updated ios software yesterday and my access works again on the ipad.
DIY hi-fi: the journey is the destination.