Tidal Music-Beware!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rx4age

Reaction score
I had a subscription at Tidal Music back in  2015 which I cancelled in December 2015. Then May this year they re-activated my account without my knowledge and without informing me. Then they charged me double every month on both my email addresses for 5 months , that is 10 US dollars x2 every month without any benefit to me.I was not aware that they were charging my credit card until it expired in September, when they informed me that my credit card must be updated!
The Tidal company refuses a refund they say members are aware it is their responsibility to cancel their accounts on their own, or by contacting support prior to the end of the trial (or billing period) to avoid any billing.
How could  I cancel an account without knowing that I have an active account.? They falsely charged me as an ex-customer.
So be aware that when you had a subscription at Tidal , even if only a free trial , that they still have your credit card number in their database and they can start charging you at any time.
According to a Google search other people had the same problem, Tidal is getting a lot of competition from the likes of Apple and Google music and will try everything to get your money!