About Mirror Edge Networks

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morgan Irwin

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am the owner of Mirror Edge Networks and I feel that naturally I need to put a bit of a company promo post up. This is a little bit about what I have poured the past 5 and a half years of my life into:

Mirror Edge Networks is a boutique Audio / Video / Home Networks supply and installation company.
Throughout the companies 5 year lifespan, we have been focused around delivering and installing small audio video systems. Our core focus to date has been predominantly television (including DSTV) installation, with a particular eye for designing suitable installation methods through specific cabinetry and other installation methods, this is to insure that installations are neat, professionally carried out and to ensure long term lifespans and serviceability.

With regards to the audio side of our business, we have a long standing history of dealing with Bang & Olufsen products, with Morgan (me, the company owner) being a previous Bang & Olufsen sales rep and Lionel (head of technical installations) being the previous head installer at Bang & Olufsen in Cape Town.
In more recent history, we have worked with Artcoustic to deliver hifi audio experiences which have beautiful integration, and of course the usual Monitor Audio, Jamo and Linn speakers filling up the hifi portfolio. (This doesn't exclude the rest of the brands on the industry, those are just the regulars that we work with)

As home networks have become critical to any modern home av installation, we have worked with high quality network equipment to ensure high speed networks and wifi in our clients installations.
Our first recommended network products falls to Araknis network equipment, followed up by Ubiquiti wifi equipment.

Progressing on from this onto the next generation of audio video experiences, we have expanded our offering to include media rooms and dedicated home cinemas.
The approach with these is to use dedicated products that are best suited to these types of installations. These include, but are not limited to; Trinnov surround sound processors and amplifiers, Wisdom Audio speakers and amplifiers, Barco projectors, DT Screens projection screens and Artcoustic speakers and amplifiers.
We also endorse and use where possible Furman power conditioning and management equipment due to its well known history of protecting and powering some of the best AV systems in the world.

We are CEDIA members, which means that included in any of our installations is backup support of documentation which includes the designs of our systems, rooms and any installation documentation that enables our clients know that they are receiving what they have contracted us for.

As a courtesy to any AVSA member that would contact us for our services, we would be happy to provide a free consultation for initial project outline and expectations. Further to that, we are happy to discuss the equipment requirements and come to a reasonable agreement for the supply and installation of such equipment and services.

If you would like to know any more information about us or if you would like to discuss your projects with us, we would be happy to hear from you.

I will do my best to add photographs to all of our posts, however if you would like to see more about what we do, feel free to visit our website: www.mirroredgenetworks.com