Can someone explain the Cloud, puleeze...

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AVSA Andrew

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
So as most of you know the magazine went belly-up and so after being retrenched I left my townhouse and went south. Deep south, where we only have one set of robots and no-one seems to know how to use them.

Anyhow, I'm busy trying to set things up in my new life and one of the things I need to do is find a safe way to back-up vital documents in case my place gets cleaned out. I've been hearing about this Cloud storage for ages but have never looked into it because before it wasn't necessary. Now that it is, I'm finding myself confuzzled by what the various companies offer. When I upgarded my laptop to Windows 10 I remember seeing some blurb about Microsoft offering X amount of free storage, but I can't find it now.

Can anyone here please explain how I find this 'storage' and what I need to do to upload stuff to it. I am lucky enough to have Cell C LTE on full strength where I am, so connection speed and stability is of no concern.

Latest posts