We wuz robbed!!!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodney_gold

R.I.P. 5 June 2018
Reaction score
4 guys followed my accountant back from the bank , had withdrawn cash for my low level staff with no bank accts. Walked in 5 mins after he got back , shop full of customers , one guy drew a 9mm and went into his office , held the gun to his head and demanded the cash (R15k)
No one hurt , no shots fired , cops on hand in 10 mins We noted the getaway vehicle's make and no plate.

Other 3 distracted my staff while this was going on.
We have access control , guys claimed they were from a soccer club wanting to buy trophies.
I told my staff that eft is now only way to pay , if they dont open accts , we will give em a cash cheque and THEY can stand in the bank waiting for money.
We think this is an inside job via the bank , tellers or ppl in the bank advise others who has withdrawn what.
At least the cops responded well , fingerprint guys , detectives , videographers , constables and even trauma councillor all on the scene , found the getaway vehicle and arrested the driver , but the crooks stole another vehicle similar and switched plates with an innocent guy...
This type heist is common , but mostly ppl die - thank goodness we are just a statistic but not a fatal one...
We going the way the rest of Africa a s---hole governed by savage nepotic mercenary tinpot dictators.....no security for us law abiding citizens.
Got the bank coming round to see me , Im gonna tel em they suck , no security re accounts and unnauthorised debits or scammers and NO security in their banks - is it so farkin difficult to put up a one way mirror screen tween the queue and the customer doing a transaction so no one can see whether you withdrawing or what?
We arent insured for this , but I wonder if I can claim a tax deduction for my loss? NOT!!!