Posting for someone who needs a job in machining and engineering (benoni side)

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 15496

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
Trying to help this guy out. Unfortunately I am not in that industry but some here might be.

His username is Toi ZA and I can get his number. I know he has a family to feed.

Item Wanted: Employment
Packaging Essential: I'll dress up nicely
Desired Age: Old and new positions would do
Willing to accept a shipped item: No
Ballpark/Budget Amount: Market dependant

Just to get it out the way. I have to close my business. I've been job hunting for a month now and I haven't even been able to secure a single interview.

I have 16 years experience in engineering, from machining and fabrication all the way up to management. I have no formal qualification though and it seems that this is why I cannot seem to get past the screening process. I'm sure that once I manage to secure an interview and they see my skill set I'm sure my odds would be much better.

At the moment a management position would be ideal. I'm also not limited to engineering as my management skills could easily be adapted to other industries. I'm also a quick learner so a change of scenery wouldn't be a problem.

If nothing comes through employment in other provinces and countries would also be considered.

https://sagamer.co.za/forum/showthread.php?185287-Desperately-seeking-employment