Bad... but almost really bad

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eben

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
We had a break-in this week into the office at home and they totally ransacked the place.

They took all the computers and other stuff, my laptop and backup computer included. This is more of a gatslag than you could ever imagine?.. but next.......

The music room is next to the office and they started stripping out the AV components. The dogs heard them and the two big labbies went crazy. We let out the dogs, not expecting anything, I walked through house but did not go down to the office so we only discovered it the next morning.

They started with the Panasonic-AE3000U and managed to strip it out?then the dogs chased them away. They did not touch the Avantgarde or any of the hifi stuff. That would have been really bad. (You can see the platform where the projector used to be.)

So, I am looking for a replacement projector, any suggestions. The screen is 3m wide (side to side) and it should be at least as good as the Panasonic with a budget between R50k and 100k, any suggestions. (I also need a new laptop).