Author Topic: Emotiva brand coming soon...  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Vaughan

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+14)
Re: Emotiva brand coming soon...
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2017, 12:43:15 PM »
A few additions to the list :

Emotiva BasX MC700 AV processor

•    Exceptional video quality – with fast error-free switching for up to six HDMI input sources, three of which support full 4k UHD HDR video – with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2.

•    Superb sound quality – delivered by advanced 32-bit dual core DSP’s and highly optimized analog audio circuitry.

•    Support for all popular surround sound formats – including Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, DTS, DTS HD Master Audio, DTS Neo:6, and S/PDIF and multi-channel PCM digital audio.

•    A high-quality headphone amp – for private listening.

•    Comprehensive real-time status information – provided by the informative on-screen display and the bright, easy to read, front panel VFD.

•    Convenient control options – including a full function infrared remote control, front panel menu navigation buttons, and a real front panel Volume knob.

•    Advanced Emo-Q™ automatic multi-channel room correction – adjusts your speakers and the rest of your system to work optimally in your listening room for the best possible listening experience (a calibrated measurement microphone with internal buffer amplifier is included).

•    Last Video Memory – allows you to view one video source while listening to another audio source.

•    Video-On-Standby – which can be configured to send audio and video to the display, even when the MC-700 is in Standby mode.

•    Flexible quadruple bass management – with 12dB or 24 dB per octave crossover filters, configurable in precise 5 Hz steps below 80 Hz (and 10 Hz steps above 80 Hz), helps you get the best bass performance from virtually any room and subwoofer.

For the full specification please look here

Priced at R19990 inc!  :nutter:

Offline Vaughan

• Commercial Member
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2017, 01:01:16 PM »
Forum members do qualify for extra discount. Please contact me either via PM, or give me a call and I'll finalise a price for you.

Offline Juggy

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Cape Town
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2017, 02:32:01 PM »
Can I trade the Onkyo TX-RZ1100 in on the processor and a power amp? :P
| Lounge System | Samsung UA55F8000 | Onkyo TX-RZ1100 | Tannoy XT 8F | Tannoy XT C | Intel NUC |
| Braai System | Samsung UA40J5300 | Sansui AU-222 | Intel NUC | Paradigm Mini Monitor V2 |

Offline Vaughan

• Commercial Member
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2017, 11:42:57 PM »
Can I trade the Onkyo TX-RZ1100 in on the processor and a power amp? :P

Unfortunately I don't accept trade-ins.  :'(

Offline Vaughan

• Commercial Member
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 09:44:27 AM »