Vinyl/veneer wrap

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toxxyc

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
Good afternoon good people, I was wondering if someone knew of a shop or store in the Fourways area that sells vinyl or veneer (no idea which one is correct, actually) wrap in sizes smaller than 9km rolls?  I found Autostyle motorsport which sells sheets of 100cm x 70cm (which is pretty much exactly what I need), but they only have carbon fibre finishes and I'm not about to make look like carbon fibre.

Like I said, I'm not looking for much, but I would like to have a very dark wood finish, preferably not pure black but black would also work.  I have a forum member who was willing to help but his is black, and I would really prefer something like Dark Walnut, Wenge or something just below Ebony.  I'm not looking for the redder woods like Cherry or Rosewood right now, since it won't fit decor in the house.

Does anyone know of a place that will sell such vinyl/veneer in sheets about 1m x 1m or thereabouts?  I don't care if it's self-adhesive or not.