Hi Everyone, building the audio setup I always wanted (Denon with Monitor Audio)

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HSG

Reaction score
I'm a new member but longtime lurker. I recently found an excellent deal on a Denon AVR-X1300W I couldn't refuse which kickstarted my home theatre plans.

I live in a frankly minute apartment so I'm limited by the size of speakers I can squeeze in (and get my wife to agree to  ;D ), but should be easy to really fill the space. I'm planning on getting a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze 2s as front speakers, with Radius 45s as rears. I'm a bit torn between the centre channel: either the Bronze Centre or Radius 225. The Bronze will match the fronts and is a bit cheaper than the Radius, but the Radius will take up less space and is wall mountable. Any opinions? Also does anyone know of any places in or near Cape Town where I could demo these different options? I'm foregoing a sub initially in hopes that the Bronze 2s will fill the space enough.