Stash of Rare Equipment ( Heads Up )

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stereosane

Where Music & Emotions Meet
Reaction score
I'm helping someone sell some stuff as he is down scaling due to moving to a smaller residence. I can't believe all the stuff he has hidden in his man cave and just down the road from me..

I have inspected all goods and will facilitate the sale,  for now he wants me to deal with the buyers to gauge if anyone is serious.

1. ProAc Furure Point Five - I spoke to Air on the forum, he was the one who brought them in for this guy a few years ago, according to him they are most probably the only pair in SA. If you don't know them they are a different design for ProAc, an open baffle Ribbon tweeter and mid with enclosed woofer. It seems to be a love hate speaker, but still something different and in excellent condition. - R15000

2. ProAc Response CC2 - The biggest centre I've ever seen - R4000

3. Rega P5 TT - Includes all accessories with original Cartiridge ( Ortofon ) - R8000

4. Room tuning Accoustic Panels - I will have to post a Pic, I can't describe them, 7 units - Offers welcome

5.  Integra DTR - 40 - R9000

It also included a Sonus Faber Gravis 1B sub and ProAc 1SC that I have grabbed for myself.

I will try get pics up on the weekend.

He also has a mint pair of Klipsch Cornwall I that he is contemplating selling. I'm going to hear them over the weekend  :Whoohoo:

Only serious buyers please, there is no packaging but I might be able to bring some goods up to Cape Town if needed, but we can see.