Very good condition with set-up mic and remote. Black. I bought it from a friend but managed to lay hands on a DSP-Z11. R6000-00
Very nice amp. Sounded amazing driving Boston E70s in the front stage. Product Overview
The RX-V3900 has an abundance of features:
1. 7 channel amplification delivering 140 Watts into each full channel at .04% THD (Total Harmonic Distortion). .1 channel Subwoofer line output for a powered subwoofer.
2. The RX-V3900 has extensive surround sound processing options, including: Dolby Digital EX, DTS-ES, DTS 96/24. Also, DTS Neo:6 and Dolby ProLogic IIx processing enables the RX-V3900 to extract 7.1-channel audio from any stereo or multichannel source. The RX-V3900 also decodes DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby TrueHD soundtracks on Blu-ray Discs and HD-DVDs via its HDMI 1.3a compatible inputs. The RX-V3900 also features XM-HD Surround and SRS Circle Surround II processing.
3. Parametric Equalizer for each channel.
4. Automatic speaker setup via YPAO (Yamaha Parametric Room Acoustic Optimizer). This system uses a provided microphone and built-in equalizer to automatically set the speaker level for each channel.
The YPAO first checks to see that each speaker is wired correctly to the receiver. Then, using a built-in test tone generator room acoustics are analyzed and the receiver is set to a variety of parameters, such as the speaker size, the distance of the speakers from the listening position, and sound pressure levels.
In addition to using the YPAO, a user can also manually set personal preferences for speaker level, distance, and low frequency crossover settings for each channel.
5. Speaker connectivity provided for 7.1 or 5.1 channels, 5.1 channels in combination with a two channel 2nd Zone, Bi-amping, or Front Presence configurations.
6. Audio inputs: Six stereo analog, Five digital optical, Three digital coaxial. Also included: one set of eight channel analog audio inputs: Front (Left, Center, Right), Rear (Surround Left & Right, Surround Back Left & Right) and Subwoofer. These inputs can be used for accessing SACD, DVD-Audio, or external decoder (self-decoding Blu-ray Disc Player).
7. Second zone preamp outputs. Silent Cinema headphone output.
8. Two HDMI outputs, Two Digital Audio outputs, Two VCR/DVR/DVD Recorder In/Out connection loops, as well as RS232 connection and 12 volt triggers for custom installation control needs.
9. Video Inputs: Four HDMI, Three Component, Six S-video, Six Composite.
10. XM/Sirius Satellite Radio (optional antenna/tuners and subscription required). AM/FM Tuner with 40 presets. Internet Radio and Rhapsody access via Ethernet connection.
11. iPod Connectivity and control via optional Docking Station.
12. Audio Delay for adjusting lip-sync (0–240 ms)
13. On-board crossover (9 frequency bands) and phase control for Subwoofer. The crossover control sets the point at which you want the subwoofer to produce low frequency sounds, against the ability of the satellite speakers to reproduce low frequency sounds.
14. Two Wireless remote controls are included. One remote is provided strictly for main system, a smaller remote can also be used for the main system, or can be set for Zone 2 or 3 operation.
15. An on-screen GUI (Graphical User Interface) display makes operating the receiver easy and intuitive.
It is compatible with iPod, internet radio, PC and USB displays.
16. Video Processing: Analog to HDMI video conversion and 1080p video upscaling via built-in ABT2010 Video Scaler/Processor.From the Net:http://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio-visual/av-receivers-amps/rx/rx-v3900_black__u/http://www.soundandvision.com/content/yamaha-rx-v3900-av-receiver#k8fiwvp3b2xFyD2E.97https://www.lifewire.com/yamaha-rx-v3900-receiver-1846227