On Wall Speakers

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vee

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
Hi all - Im considering changing my setup to on wall speakers. The current setup is a pair of B&W 603 S3's, B&W LCR 600 and Polk audio dipole surrounds.Plus a 120" fixed frame screen and PJ. Used for movies 60% and music 40%. My 1yr old needs a playroom LOL and its not going to work with the current setup - if I can let go of the current speakers and not have to pay too much in for the on walls it will be an option for me. (wife friendly as well)

Ive done some googling and see that Paradigm/Boston make on walls...definitive technology seems to be highly rated as well

Are there any recommendations for on walls that will give me similar quality as the B&W's? Looking to create a 5.1 setup to be used predominantly for movies. We recently got fibre installed at home so I would move the amp/dstv/blu ray to the garage to create more play space...

We are doing extensions and I plan to make a 2ch stereo setup in the home office...

Thanks in advance for the replies