B&W Bookshelf speakers

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nishal Prag

Reaction score
I once had a pair of Boston Acoustics A120 speakers that were given to me. They sounded alright after I had them re-coned but I found that they lacked a lot of bass and distorted really easily. Managed to find a pair of Kef Coda 9 speakers and went to trade the Boston's for them but when I got to the gentleman's house, I saw the B&W DM560 speakers that he had. I never had a set of B&W's before and these sounded better than the Kef's (but I am a big Kef fan) so I took the B&W's.

I love the speakers, they sound great and are in great condition. Took them to a party, blew both tweeters and lost a front badge too. Got new tweeters and the speakers sound even better.

Have had these speakers for quite some time and thinking of changing up the system. What do you think of these speakers and what do you think will be a good replacement?

I really love these speakers, especially because they were my first B&W's but I think it is time for some change.

Also, I would like something relatively cheap, even good secondhand options.

Thanks In Advance

Latest posts