Local: Scott's Shipping Services

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottulusMaximus

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
So I've set up an account with The Courier Guy for local deliveries of my imports. I am also able to offer local couriers for all your sales too!

Prices and delivery time to major centres:

0-2kg: R90
Overnight

2-5kg: R120
24-36hrs

Up to 20kg: R140
36-72hrs delivery

20kg+: R140 + R10 per kg extra
36-72hrs

Outlying surcharges:
R75 at pickup/delivery/both. Add 24-36hrs to major centre delivery times. For 20kg+ R5 per kg extra.

Please PM me with the following

Weight:

Pickup

Name:
Company(if applicable):
Address and postcode:
Cell number and email address:

Delivery

Name:
Company(if applicable):
Address and postcode:
Cell number and email address:

I'll send through the total with banking details. Pickup will be booked for the day after PoP is received(weekends excluded). Please ensure the weight is correct, parcels declared under weight will be held until outstanding balance is paid.

Note: this is an uninsured service, insurance available at 3% of value. Invoice will be required for insurance.

For floorstanding speakers: multiply LxWxH in cm of the package and divide by 3000, if this is higher than the weight please indicate this as the weight in the above template.

DISCLAIMER: I will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for packages damaged/lost in transit, packaging is the senders responsibility and shipping risk as per sale agreement between the parties.