Author Topic: Imports: Scott's Shipping Services  (Read 72810 times)

Online ScottulusMaximus

Re: Imports: Scott's Shipping Services
« Reply #240 on: February 06, 2019, 10:44:42 AM »
Has been a while but blog post going up tomorrow!
Importing made easy!

Online ScottulusMaximus

« Reply #241 on: February 07, 2019, 10:08:01 AM »
The latest FAQ has just gone live, take a look!

https://www.scottshipping.co.za/what-should-i-import/
Importing made easy!

Online ScottulusMaximus

« Reply #242 on: February 11, 2019, 10:29:14 AM »
A rather special day today, had our 1000th order placed, and it all started right here! Not quite what I expected the day I offered DevillEars (RIP) some help to bring in a Topping VX2 and avoid importitall's ridiculous pricing.

Thank you all so much for the continued support and I hope to be of more service moving forward!

Scott.

https://www.scottshipping.co.za/
Importing made easy!

Online Nidri

« Reply #243 on: February 11, 2019, 07:56:23 PM »
Congratulations, Scott.
Keep 'em coming.
Whilst Nidri takes reasonable care to ensure that the information in this message is correct and up to date, this might not always be the case. Nidri does not give any warranties as to the accuracy and safety of any information appearing in this message.

Online ScottulusMaximus

« Reply #244 on: March 06, 2019, 08:31:04 AM »
Hey all... Sorry for the quietness and a quick bump! Had a CRAZY February and was financial year end all that fun stuff.

Busy with the new blog post and we're still going strong so get those orders in!
Importing made easy!

Online ScottulusMaximus

« Reply #245 on: March 10, 2019, 04:30:39 PM »
Hey all... Unfortunately I have to unexpectedly fly home due to a family emergency.

We're still going to be operational but response times may be a bit erratic over the next few days and especially tomorrow (11/03).

Will get back to everyone asap!

Thanks.
Scott
Importing made easy!

Online ScottulusMaximus

« Reply #246 on: March 19, 2019, 10:00:58 AM »
Hey all

So the crisis has been averted/resolved and with a happy ending as well!

Service levels and response times should return to normal over the next few days once I clear the backlog of admin.

Thanks for your patience and let me know if I missed anything.

Scott
Importing made easy!

Offline xenithon

« Reply #247 on: March 31, 2019, 08:01:07 AM »
Hi there. Some feedback would be appreciated - arranged and paid for an export early Thursday morning. Was confirmed for pickup on Friday. No one collected. I followed up via the email addresses normally used for comms (both the export and personal addresses) but havenít heard anything. Was hoping the couriers could collect Saturday morning but itís been radio silence. 

With the Friday and the weekend passed itís now 3 days lost and the package is quite urgent to get to the US. Iím at work only half day Monday as Iím at an industry workshop the rest of the afternoon so the parcel HAS to be collected in the morning.

Iím hoping for some response either here or via email.

Online ScottulusMaximus

« Reply #248 on: March 31, 2019, 02:46:26 PM »
Hi there. Some feedback would be appreciated - arranged and paid for an export early Thursday morning. Was confirmed for pickup on Friday. No one collected. I followed up via the email addresses normally used for comms (both the export and personal addresses) but havenít heard anything. Was hoping the couriers could collect Saturday morning but itís been radio silence. 

With the Friday and the weekend passed itís now 3 days lost and the package is quite urgent to get to the US. Iím at work only half day Monday as Iím at an industry workshop the rest of the afternoon so the parcel HAS to be collected in the morning.

Iím hoping for some response either here or via email.

Have responded via email, sorry I was away and out of comms.

Offline xenithon

« Reply #249 on: April 01, 2019, 12:00:41 PM »
Got the email about arranging couriers to collect in the morning. Itís midday now. Still nothing. Have emailed again. Tried to call the number on the website but just goes to voicemail (says extension unavailable at present).

Iíve never had an issue with Scottís Shipping before so this is very unusual, but as unusual as it is, it is still a poor experience. How can this be remedied and how can one get hold of the office to chat to someone?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 12:06:11 PM by xenithon »

Online ScottulusMaximus

« Reply #250 on: April 02, 2019, 09:06:49 AM »
Got the email about arranging couriers to collect in the morning. Itís midday now. Still nothing. Have emailed again. Tried to call the number on the website but just goes to voicemail (says extension unavailable at present).

Iíve never had an issue with Scottís Shipping before so this is very unusual, but as unusual as it is, it is still a poor experience. How can this be remedied and how can one get hold of the office to chat to someone?

Hi there, apologies again, no excuses from our side but my flight to SA was cancelled on Sunday so only got back yesterday evening.

I'll be in contact shortly via email to arrange the refund of the shipment.
Importing made easy!

Online ScottulusMaximus

« Reply #251 on: April 02, 2019, 09:56:47 AM »
Hi all

Apologies for the delay in responses and thanks for the patience, and to the understandably impatient thank you for the understanding.

I have been in and out of the country over the last few weeks with limited comms dealing with an unfortunate sickness and then death in the family. Coupled with every imaginable flight delay possible things have been a bit hectic and disjointed.

I have just spent the morning clearing the backlog, if I missed anyone please feel free to get on my case. Normal service will be resumed from this morning.

Scott
PS: I see the Rand has strengthened nicely over the weekend so is a good time to order!
Importing made easy!

Online ScottulusMaximus

« Reply #252 on: May 13, 2019, 10:10:00 AM »
Something new this way comes...

More info soon!
Importing made easy!

Online ScottulusMaximus

« Reply #253 on: May 14, 2019, 08:33:30 AM »
Morning all, elves are busy tinkering so you may get some weirdness on the website. Should be resolved soon!

The forms are submitting despite the error, so we'll get back to you asap.
Importing made easy!

Online ScottulusMaximus

« Reply #254 on: May 17, 2019, 10:06:08 AM »
Site is back up finally, updates proceeded to break everything... Software gods were being particularly unkind this week.
Importing made easy!