Author Topic: We are on Instagram!  (Read 949 times)

Offline preamplified

We are on Instagram!
« on: March 01, 2018, 12:14:19 PM »
Thirteen is now on instagram. Follow: thirteenHiFi for pictures of our listening rooms, equipment and everything else we find interesting.

https://www.instagram.com/thirteenhifi/

Offline Gerlach

Re: We are on Instagram!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 02:25:58 PM »
Nice!!!!  :rubhands: will go check your guys post, There some awesome post on instagram of audio stuff.
Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows. (Walter Röhrl)

Offline King_Julian_S

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 10:41:23 PM »
Non audiophile music lover...

Offline King_Julian_S

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 10:42:47 PM »
To your tastes /preferences (I’m sure u know what I mean)

Have u ever heard something you like more than this ?

Online achim

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Good brands in good hands
    • 13hof
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 11:46:23 PM »
...I can honestly say this particular combination is the best I ever heard and "felt". And also honestly I admit that a few years ago I couldnt stand the Trios at all. I always left the demos on High End shows within few minutes. I could hear their potential but was totally irritated that the demos only feeded the expectations of some clients to hear loud and bombastic. The truth is that this system..in the right combination and a very careful set up of the Bass Horns will satisfy anyone who loves music and who has been in concert halls as Scala, Berlin Philharmonie or the Opera Houses in Paris etc. etc. Thats a pure Live Performance. Perfect to me...I dont touch it ;)

In the same perfection the new Duo Mezzo with Brinkmann Pre, Monos and Nyquist DAC gets damned close to the result of the big system - far far better than the old Duo Series could (but yes...the price compared to them is of course far higher).

My system for the island..... a pair of "Bullys", a Gryphon Diablo 300 and a good source....thats it...

Contact us to book a demo. - Twitter

Offline King_Julian_S

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2018, 01:00:58 AM »
Tx Achim
What was the price of the bully again ?

Online achim

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Good brands in good hands
    • 13hof
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2018, 06:44:46 AM »
...Bullys (Bullfrogs) do not really having a retail price bcs they mainly get produced and sold on order to Musicians, DJs, Tonestudios and some private nerds direct by Heiner Martion.  Thats what he does since the 70ies....   you guys must also check on the legendary EXODUS from late 70ies or early 80ies.

Prices for Bullys are between 6.000 and 7.000 € depends on version, finish  and "features - I sell them here at prices as you would order direct. This means other than with B&W, Kefs or anything else...forget about big discounts  :)  They are not calculated in that price.

Bully are crazy cheap for how they perform. You unpack them...you set them up however and wherever, you take any amp - and it will blow you away. If than you choose a better amp and work with them in the whole set up process.... oh my god....than the sound will make most other set ups let sound dull and silly (true).

They probably make the best sounding Home Theater as well (even I hate HT).... but having a HT System based on Bullys ...that is something.
They also in an active version - but bcs of possible service reasons I only import the passive version...

Contact us to book a demo. - Twitter

Offline King_Julian_S

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2018, 06:08:47 PM »
Tx Achim...
done some reading ... not a lot of info available online but it does paint the picture of something very special ...
pricing is out of reach for me though.. I just love such different and mystical things..

One day Maybe I’ll hear one who knows ...

Offline Drifter

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • otherside of the Boerewors Gordyn ...
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2018, 10:23:32 PM »
The Bullfrogs and Gryphon combo is magical.