Author Topic: 13 The Loft...Great Opening Offers - only for those who "appear"  (Read 2909 times)

Offline achim

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Good brands in good hands
    • 13hof
13 The Loft...Great Opening Offers - only for those who "appear"
« on: December 10, 2016, 02:32:49 PM »
Monday the 12th Robert Suchy from Clearaudio will demo the legendary Statement with TT1 and Goldfinger...
from 16.00 - 20.00. Make sure you ll come....

Only during the Opening Week we ll have unbelievable offers on all products. If you ever dreamed to have a nice Clearaudio, Brinkmann or rega turntable... thats your chance.

Get a fantastic Crescendo Integrated Amp from Audio Analogue at only R 13.990 PLUS a pair of Tannoy Mercury V4i for free.... and so on and on...

You dreamed about a Hornspeaker ala Avantgarde... grap one of our demo units for .....  well yes ..but you have to
have to show up at THE LOFT.....

Contact us to book a demo. - Twitter

Offline JonnyP

• Gear Slut˛
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • To the centre of the city in the night
Re: 13 The Loft...Great Opening Offers - only for those who "appear"
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 05:52:23 PM »
I hope all the Capetonians make a beeline for the Loft (you can stop at the Adult World another time), sadly I will be picking up an exam to mark and then marking it.  Hope the grand opening goes swimmingly Achim and I hope to make it next year.
Are you waiting for loneliness to paralyse? Are you waiting for sister midnight to anaesthetise?

Offline achim

• Commercial Member
    • 13hof
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 11:40:48 PM »
I never experienced such TT Performance as I heard today with my new Clearaudio Statement.
This is a mindblowing maschine....

Offline Capetowntracks

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 09:42:29 PM »
First impressions, Achim... not only the turntable is a statement... the room is a statement.

It's a wonderful space to enjoy music in an appropriate, relaxed setting.  It has no equal. Thirteen Hof has its own magic, but also its own limitations... forget the equipment, just soak up the music and the atmosphere.

I found the big horns (Trios?) less intimidating than at Thirteen and the small system - Bullfrogs? - created massive impact and scale. Oh, and vinyl.

I hope I get to hear the big Brinkmann tomorrow.

Offline funcrusha76

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • AVForums Veteran
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 11:12:38 PM »
Will there be a listening session on Wednesday? It's probably the only one I can make this week.

Offline achim

• Commercial Member
    • 13hof
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 07:49:42 AM »
..Anthony.... thank you and see you later this afternoon. BTW..you listened to the Brinkmann in the Bullfrog Set Up... and the Clearaudio Statement you ll hear later today (with the Trios).

Thirteen "Hof" in Hof Street will be the Tannoy Showroom ...with some "Gryphons", Well Tempered and Unison Amps.... and of course all entry level stuff.....

Thirteen "The Loft" is the showroom for the the final High End products....

and yes wednesday as well we will demo from 16.00 -19.00..maybe a bit longer (depends if people come..)

So maybe not a mistake to call 0764581641 or to send an SMS

Offline BJ

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+8)
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 11:38:26 AM »
I never experienced such TT Performance as I heard today with my new Clearaudio Statement.
This is a mindblowing maschine....
Without a doubt one of the finest Analogue systems on the Globe.
Really looking forward to visit after my return from Jhb.

Installed a Goldfinger Statement MC to client in Jhb last week. He upgraded his Titanium V2.
Being second from the Top....the Titanium is already amongst a handful of elite Cartridges.
But it is scary how much better the Goldfinger is....and at €12500 it has to be counted as a Bargain :2thumbs:
Shunyata - See No Evil; Hear No Evil

Offline tuxguy

• AVForums Member
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 06:07:03 PM »
Thank you Achim. I really enjoyed last night and you made your "Statement" loud and clear. Maybe not with rock but it was really in class of its own... I'm still sitting with a smile on my face... just thinking of it...

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
  • Trade Count: (+57)
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2016, 11:11:37 PM »
What an absolute treat as always....I must congratulate you on another amazing space Achim.The art, the gear and the music combined with your enthusiasm and passion are inspiring.
Every lover of sound simply has to visit....the experience is wild and the host is a genuinely nice guy with a naughty German smile....I really enjoyed the Martion Bullfrog horns (superb presentation with real snap and presence which go above and beyond their size.)
The Trio sounded more at home in this space to my ears and I do love them.
Thanks again and I for one wish you every success possible.
 :2thumbs:
Jacques....some pics when you have a moment please sire.
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline alternativeroute

• Commercial Member
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • :-)
    • Turntable sales Cape Town
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2016, 05:27:15 AM »
What an absolute treat as always....I must congratulate you on another amazing space Achim.The art, the gear and the music combined with your enthusiasm and passion are inspiring.
Every lover of sound simply has to visit....the experience is wild and the host is a genuinely nice guy with a naughty German smile....I really enjoyed the Martion Bullfrog horns (superb presentation with real snap and presence which go above and beyond their size.)
The Trio sounded more at home in this space to my ears and I do love them.
Thanks again and I for one wish you every success possible.
 :2thumbs:
Jacques....some pics when you have a moment please sire.

The past, the present and the future walk into a bar. It was tense.  :nutter:

Offline Kent Kassler

• The Undertaker
  • Trader
  • Trade Count: (+57)
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2016, 07:09:08 AM »
When I start dancing is when you know it's good....
Audiophile Sound Sommelier Extraordinaire....aka Manic Depressive Temporary Void Filler Deluxe.

Offline achim

• Commercial Member
    • 13hof
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2016, 07:13:19 AM »
dancing on Sibelius? ;)   wow....than it must be reaaaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyyyy good :clap:

Offline craig-s22

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • AVForums Member
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2016, 12:53:38 PM »
My wife and I also had occasion to visit the Loft last night (to pick up our brand spanking new Rega P3 :Whoohoo:) Thanks again Achim for the amazing hospitality. The showroom is an amazing space. My wife could look at the art and decore while I gawked and drooled over the equipment. Those trios are something to behold. I'd be hard pressed to say if they are more beautiful to the eyes or the ears! Even over Robert's snores... :ROFLMAO: who is also a great guy by the way and we had a really nice chat. Looking forward to visiting the Hof the next time we can get a babysitter...

Offline achim

• Commercial Member
    • 13hof
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2016, 05:01:21 PM »
..great that you all like The Loft.....

Today there will be no demo - I have to make deliveries tonight. Please from now on .... demo on appointment...so the easiest
call me 0764581641 or whatsapp me.... maybe the best way...

Offline Darrell

• AVForums Member
  • Cruising in the Stratosphere ......
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2017, 09:26:33 AM »
I spent an afternoon at the loft recently, with Achim showing off some absolutely spectacular and very special systems, which ended up in me purchasing the Clearaudio Absolute Phono Inside  - Phono pre-amp, genuinely the best I have ever heard including going up against the AR Ref 3 Phono earlier in the day. The gryphon VIP XLR interconnects were also winners and now reside in my system as well.

I look forward to spending another enjoyable afternoon with Achim in the loft in a few months time, again Thanx Achim :).......