Which headphones ?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MorneDJ

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, I know tastes differ, however I have found that I spend hours per day in front of my PC .. some times up to 20 hours. So I sit alot. I know best would be to go and test different headphones, and I just do not have that time lately, and when I have a bit of time, I spend it with the family. Else I just sleep. But I ordered Gert's headamp, but only have some wireless Senns as well as some PC Senns I bought ages ago. The wireless Senns I use when I watch TV, and personally I think they are great, but I find that if I wear them for more than a few hour at a time my ears starts to hurt. Same with my PC headphones.

I am really looking for something really comfortable, something I can wear all day listening to music/drowning out the boring co-workers questions. Quality of the music is important, but comfort is more important to me. Testing headphones does not work, as most feel brilliant when you test them in the shop, yet after a few hours it starts to hurt somewhere.

I have read most the topics here, and a few more, so I am leaning towards the AKG K601/701. Anything else I might want to look at? Senns HD650 ?

Latest posts