Author Topic: Account Hacked!!  (Read 3661 times)

Offline FranZAR

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • AVForums Veteran
Re: Account Hacked!!
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2016, 08:14:03 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xrxrEEGVdM  :groovy:

You made me watch the whole video and there was no packaging at the end...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rather be thought a fool than open your mouth and prove it.

Offline Rotten Johnny

• ROONed for life.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+31)
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2016, 08:16:30 PM »
^^^ it's in an avi wrapper :P
Audiophile: There is almost no other group that prides themselves more on wasting good money on utterly worthless ****, and then trying to furiously blow smoke up their own ass to justify it.

Free your mind...and your ass will follow.

Offline Rotten Johnny

• ROONed for life.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+31)
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2017, 10:14:46 PM »
John Rotten has a way of smoking Andile out. He once created a fake account on Gum Tree and advertised B&W 805 Diamonds for some ridiculous price with a sorry story of how his cat becomes angry when these speakers are playing Celine Dion. Guess who was the first one to respond to the advert :ROFLMAO:

Cleaning up my digital crud...I found the ad:

BARGAIN: B&W 805 Diamond (in Rosenut, virtually new)
Date Listed  13/06/2013
Price  R 2,500
Address: Johannesburg South
For Sale By Owner

Bought these a week ago on a friend's recommendation but find they're too bright in my system and make my ears want to bleed.

When I played Celine Dion All By Myself my cat went frantic and jumped out of the 3rd floor window -- so much for nine lives - goodbye Smokie, I miss you terribly.  I thought my head was going to explode so I threw a slipper at the left speaker and damaged the tweeter. This is the reason I'm selling them for next to nothing - other than the one tweeter the speakers are in perfect cosmetic condition. I'm sure they're really good and no doubt would suit anyone that likes to turn the treble dial to full tilt boogie. Please, do yourself a favour and take them off my hands.  At a small cost the tweeter can be repaired and they'll be as good as new (just don't play Celine Dion and close your windows if you live above ground floor and have a cat).

COD only - no chancers
Audiophile: There is almost no other group that prides themselves more on wasting good money on utterly worthless ****, and then trying to furiously blow smoke up their own ass to justify it.

Free your mind...and your ass will follow.

Offline CAD

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Keep Calm,Be Quiet and Listen to the Music
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2017, 06:15:30 AM »
Classic  ;D
The way of the warrior is NO match for the way of the wife.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.