Holidays are over.."back@work" .. with some exciting new brands and early birds

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

achim

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
...since yesterday the 1th of october ..13 Hof in Cape Town is again a very vibrant, musical place for all music lovers who re having a slightly different taste or approach to music.... or Music, HiFi & Art as well.

I just spend a couple of weeks in Germany to charge my batteries again, spend time with my daughter there...to speak german and drink german beer in the deepest green forest of Bavaria. I feel good and ready for you guys ;)

For those who might have forgotten who we are and what we do.... 13 Hof brings in Audiomat (France), Avantgarde Acoustic (Germany) , Audio Analogue (Italy), Brinkmann (Germany), Charisma Cartridges (Canada), Eden Acoustics (Canada), Gryphon Audio (Denmark), Hana Cartridges (Japan), Martion Horns (Germany), NuPrime (USA/Taiwan), rega (UK),
Tannoy (Scotland), Transfiguration Cartridges (Japan), Unison Research (Italy) & Well Tempered

Some might think ...oh no ..not in my budget but I promise in STEREO I can surprise most of you with stunning products in the perfect combination or set up at prices you wont believe.

Some might think...on appointment only - how can I escape? YOU won't and if if you dont like what you see or hear or who you deal with...let your coffee getting cold and leave :tongue:  but I m sure you won't...

So 13 Hof in Cape Town is ready for you.....

EARLY BIRDs..some of you might ve heard that this is a very attractive program to get a limited amount of brand new products at a lower price - against a open and honest review which you shall share with all of us.

The new EARLY BIRD will be about and around rega...their new turntables are almost on checked in to their flight to Cape Town and we glady awaiting the arrival of the new P2 and P3 Turntables. If you re interested in becoming one of 10 Early Birds for this or the other TT model...better to contact me now.

Latest posts