Time to change the company car - any suggestions

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juventino

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Its almost time to change the company vehicle and have started looking at a couple of options. I have currently got the Nissan Qashqai 2.0 Acenta that has been extremely enjoyable and very practical. Want to stick to the SUV side of car spectrum as enjoy the practicality of the vehicle for my needs. The ground clearance has also been a great bonus when taking trips into the bush. I have never been a fan of the Auto transmission but its becoming more and more common place to have auto with vehicle manufacturers

Subaru Forester - either the 2.0X man
Mazda CX-5 2.0 Dynamic
Hyundai Tucson 2.0 premium

I have heard good and bad things about the Subaru CVT transmission more on the good but dont know if the Mazda and Hyundai are any good. so most likely would like to stick to Manual.
What is a bonus with the Subura is that its AWD standard across the range whereas with the others you paying a premium for the AWD option.

Looked at the Rav4 but the interior is plain especially comparing it to Subaru considering that Subaru has always been know for bland interior. Dont like the Kuga at all so thats a no.
I would consider X-trail but would rather try a different manufacturer when ever its time to change.

Im leaning towards the Forester for now.