Anyone need anything imported?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottulusMaximus

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
I can assist with the importation of items from a wide range of international locations.

Exclusive use of insured courier services so packages arrive faster and more reliably than normal post delivery and much cheaper than standard online store courier rates.

To your door anywhere in South Africa.

Payment can be done via EFT or credit card through PayPal. Up to $650 purchase price available via EFT or $10 000 via PayPal.

Please contact for a quote on anything you may be interested in. Quotation includes purchase price, shipping and duties/VAT, only one payment required.

Want something unavailable in South Africa but:
?  Seller won't ship to SA?
?  Worried about the unreliability of standard post?
?  Concerned about the complexities of international shopping and shipping?
?  Don't have a credit card?

Pop me a PM!

---

ORIGINAL POST:
I've got some USD sitting in an overseas credit card that I need to get back to SA, will get eaten alive by the charges.

So does anyone need anything imported in? I'll handle delivery(I exclusively use couriers so no SAPO thieving fingers) and customs.

I can do pretty much anything but is air freighted so high weight low value items get expensive(eg: drivers). Valves on the other hand...

Pop me a PM and I'll quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.