The Love Collection - Music that makes her want to tear your hair out!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaganMcLoud

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Hate-threads are common in these parts.  Allow me to share with you some music and songs borne of love instead, that - in my own experience - have been "instrumental" (pun intended) in enhancing both the mood and intimacy of love.  Your women are not audiophiles but they are indeed musicophiles... and though they all respond differently to different things... they are all still very similar creatures driven by their mood.

The following songs document my own 25 years (or so) of being a single fish in an endless sea.  This was all of course BEFORE I got "hooked" by the wifey.

At 1st it was all vocal trance with songs like Rui da Silva's "Touch Me,"  Chicane's "Saltwater," Milk inc.'s "Broken Bones," ATB's "Hold You," Motorcycle's "As The Rush Comes," Deline Bass & Reflekt's "Need To Feel Loved" or Sasha & Maria's "Be As One."  I will never know for sure whether it was really the music or the mood-enhancing pills.  Maybe bit-o-both but success was pretty much guaranteed.  Far too many from this genre to mention here actually.  Success rate? 7/10

For me, it all really got started with "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak - and in all my experience I have never met anyone (of the opposite sex) who didn't (after hearing the guitar intro of this one, or hearing Chris' voice start crooning out "World was on fire...") completely melt to this one.  Success rate?  8/10 or 10/10 (if you could sing it like I could. lol.)

"Don't wanna lose you" by Gloria Estefan - this is such an emotional song.  The thing that truly "gets me" about this one is that it sounds like a real woman,  walls torn-down,  standing in front of you, and unashamedly confessing her love *sniff! ...and even though they are lyrics, the expression itself is a realistic confession and dialogue.  It's powerful in that it sounds sincere, and again it's just all very, very real.  Relax.  Even if "you" don't "get it..."  trust me... she will.  Success rate? 8/10

"The Power Of Love"  Either Jennifer Rush or Celine Dion.  No point arguing with her which version is better... not if you hope to get any that is.  Play the one "she" prefers goddammit!  Success rate? 9/10

"De' ja vu" by Dionne Warwick - you have not yet truly lived until you've made love with this one playing in the background.  Even if you lack rhythm... this will "move" you.
Success rate?  7/10

"Windmills of our mind" or "The Look Of Love" by Dusty Springfield - This is when even the audiophiles among us can rejoice.  Dusty captures that smoky bedroom mood perfectly, and does so in fantastic sound quality.  Play this and it won't be too long before Dusty's not the only one left "singing."  Success rate? 9/10

*PS. Please feel free to share your own "success" songs and stories here.  Humour (as always) is most welcome.

Latest posts