Dream Combinations

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

achim

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Under Dream Combinations you ll find my or Joel s recommendations for perfect combinations.

I m just now soooooo excited about an unexpected experience. So my "triple + affordable" Dream Set is

NuPrime IDA 8 (yes..that little Integrated you can read "religious things in Absolute Sounds)

Tannoy Revolution XT 8F

I thought the IDA8 will not be able to drive these big Boys..... but I was so wrong. This little shoebox of an Integrated (DAC,Integrated and Pre) at no money is
making a perfect and beautiful match with the XT8 F ..... even better than with the XT6F.

In light Oak these Tannoys looking beautiful and elegant - I prefer them in this "honey like dress" than the dark walnut.....
What I m using as a source....actually I m using an Audio Analogue Crescendo CD Player.
You may read my excitment ..and yes you re reading correct....this combination is shocking good, with the  finesse we all love but "hey man" with a very strong and powerful hand.

Keep this combo in your head ....plus its extremly affordable....Speakers and Amp are at 50K only and  all I can say..... they kill effortless most I ve heard double the price.
So how about a Combo Deal ......lets say 39K  or 50K with the Audio Analogue Crescendo CD Player included.... thats a deal you ll never regret.....

Latest posts