Author Topic: Peter Carpenter  (Read 481 times)

Offline skollie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Cableth make no differenth. Ith all in the plugth
    • Blue Angel
Peter Carpenter
« on: May 25, 2016, 11:55:27 PM »
Several weeks ago, I decided to no longer participate in this forum as someone unnamed here changed my moniker  without prior notice or permission and also due to very poor moderation where individuals often have free recourse to insult eachother.

At the time, I therefore requested my account be shut down/deleted or whatever which subsequently did not happen.

The individual Peter Carpenter has some years ago written plain libellous and actionable rubbish about me which resulted in the loss of at least one very wellknown member to this forum without any action being taken to remove his post or at the very least moderate his posts.

It was brought to my attention this evening that Mr Carpenter is "at" it again by posting for all to see that I am "notorious" and that I allegedly on numerous occasions had something to write about his enquiries as to sellers' reasons for selling goods which is totally untrue.

What the man wrote today can be seen here www.avforums.co.za/index.php/topic,54959.0.html

I request you to please remove this post.

Thank you and with best regards

ajh 
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 12:15:01 AM by skollie »
If you don't like my principles, I have others - Groucho Marx

Offline Family_Dog

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+19)
  • STEEL & GLASS - Everlasting Beauty!
    • Repcom 2-way Radios
Re: Peter Carpenter
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 06:42:11 AM »
Sorted.