Commercial Members > Acoustic Arts

Acoustic Arts: Importers & Distributors of fine Audio

(1/8) > >>

BJ:
Home of Clearaudio,  Emm Labs & Meitner, Franco Serblin, Magnepan, Plinius, Shunyata & Straight Wire.
We have been importing and distributing some fine Audio over the past 22 years into the South African market.
Through our Retail Arm, Audio Counsel, have met many forum members, and made lots of friends over the years.

Our aim has always been to share our knowledge and passion with every customer that crossed our ways. I trust that this Forum will be just another platform to grow such a friendship.

I would like to take this opertunity to thank everyone who has  supported us over the years, and look forward to meet more of you over time.

Regards

Nirvana:
Nouja mnr,hopin' this platform will be a stepping stone to more of the above!  :thumbs:

Sound business makes SO much sense!!

:2thumbs:

Air:
Ben, great to be able to say we have been around for a while.  :clap: I remember those early days in Fourways. I would take lunch breaks, drop a few Proac's, Ear's or Audio Analogues with you guys and hang around for company and listening. Small things I recall vividly; your liking of the Apogees stage's, Heybrooks (that were standing in window-never played) and how I impressed I was  with the Wilson Benesch range. How excited you were about Talk Audio and all the discussion around Arcam.  Oh yes not to forget the coffee and cricket we watched in the AV demo room. Here is to another 20 years of fun :dop:

BJ:

--- Quote from: Nirvana on May 25, 2016, 11:43:02 PM ---Nouja mnr,hopin' this platform will be a stepping stone to more of the above!  :thumbs:

Sound business makes SO much sense!!

:2thumbs:

--- End quote ---
Dankie Werner

BJ:

--- Quote from: Air on May 27, 2016, 10:07:30 AM ---Ben, great to be able to say we have been around for a while.  :clap: I remember those early days in Fourways. I would take lunch breaks, drop a few Proac's, Ear's or Audio Analogues with you guys and hang around for company and listening. Small things I recall vividly; your liking of the Apogees stage's, Heybrooks (that were standing in window-never played) and how I impressed I was  with the Wilson Benesch range. How excited you were about Talk Audio and all the discussion around Arcam.  Oh yes not to forget the coffee and cricket we watched in the AV demo room. Here is to another 20 years of fun :dop:

--- End quote ---
Sertainly bring back memories. ...and a few Golden moments. ...I remember the one evening at your house....you pulled out a vintage Red; I was already halve way through my glass when you decided the wine was off (cork) went back into the Cellar and popped another one :2thumbs:

But why sell us short....only 20 Years?  We HAVE to outlive the GERMANS :winkwink:

At least I am one up on Achim....I do not smoke :angel:

But  :facepalm: the Wine & Song....must be the equalizer

:dop: to Health...The rest will sort itself.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version