Author Topic: Crelant Torches  (Read 746 times)

Offline adie

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • AVForums Veteran
Crelant Torches
« on: May 11, 2016, 11:10:45 AM »
Last year Music Lover started this thread: http://www.avforums.co.za/index.php/topic,45045.0.html

And I recently read about the Torch Guy on http://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/showthread.php?t=250580

So I got hold of him.
The Torch Guy is offering, for a group buy, "10% discount on my online prices (which works out to R1,060 each, with battery and charger)  along with courier delivery to up to three destinations. The prices are the same for the Vampire, Detective and Cyclops, and you're welcome to mix the order.

I've attached a copy of the shoot-out of torches in the August edition of Leisure Wheels magazine - which the old version of the Vampire won (the current version is significantly upgraded) - in case this helps you to persuade your friends. I also have a ton of user endorsements, including from SAPPI who have been buying them by the dozen over the past year."

An extra battery is R210 minus 10% discount on a group buy.

Check out those torches (and others) here: http://torchguy.com/tags/crelant-flashlights

Who's in? 1 delivery address for KZN (me), Gauteng, Western Cape is what I'm thinking. If there's enough interest in other parts of the country so be it.

What a nice guy he is. Thought it worth adding this...
"As a rule of thumb orders >R3k qualify for free delivery, but when I get to orders >R10k, I'm giving away so much in the form of discounts that there's very little margin for more than one destination.

I should mention that this isn't a real income-producing business for me as yet - I'm building up both my customer base and stock gradually.... In the meanwhile I'm cutting my prices to the bone, so there really isn't any fat to play with."
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 11:28:42 AM by adie »

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • AVForums Veteran
Re: Crelant Torches
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 12:49:09 PM »
1 4 me.
"Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

Offline Shonver

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Criss-cross rhythms that explode with happiness
    • Elipse (under construction)
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 01:46:24 PM »
Which model is it?

DON'T PANIC
Capie

Offline chrisc

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • “Without music, life would be a mistake.”
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 01:58:40 PM »
All 3 models are the same price.  Its still a bit hefty for a torch IMHO

Offline Shonver

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • Criss-cross rhythms that explode with happiness
    • Elipse (under construction)
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 02:04:55 PM »
These LED torches are a far cry from the old style ones, though. Chinese store bought ones are cheap, but performance is not good

DON'T PANIC
Capie