Re: 7.1 / 5.1 Ch house speakers wanted

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabet

R.I.P.
Reaction score
Snowy said:
well its for a small room & the input will come from pc..

The speakers used is sakayno's im not good on specs but each main speakers has 4 mids 2 tweets & one sub hence the importance of dsp the its normal surround speakers & a lg active sub Now i know if previouse amp wich was krap ran those speakers to satisfaction this amp will Definitly do the job plus more :)

Okay, I know this is brutal, but those speakers are utter crap and it will do any of the Yamahas an injustice to expect that there will be a big improvement with those speakers. My son-in-law has a simliar pair and he was very impressed with it until we once connected it to my setup and the speakers were struggling at medium levels to keep up - in fact one of the woofers developed a tear in its surround. He has since flogged it to a friend of his who is still at school ;D

In the mean time do use them, but when your budget allows, look at replacing the speakers. I am not a huge fan of the Yamaha NS-P speaker combos, but at the price they will be a huge improvement.

Latest posts